01 July 2007

Looking for a comfortable life


All of us know that we need a comfortable life to develop and keep our countries and communities settled. So we work to supply our countries by primary services like settled electricity, drinkable water, medical service, and a good education.

If we lost these services we will never be able to develop or discover any thing.

In Sudan all of these services is not good the electricity is cut from eight to nine hours in the day without reasons, the water is not drinkable because it is mixed with filth’s' water and it sells for high price, the medical services is lost, and the education is not available for each person because it's expensive.

How can we have a comfortable life without primary services? What we should do to save these services?

In my opinion it need a long time to fix these services and starting develop Sudan but how?

This is the problem...

1 comment:

AL said...

Hi Muhanned! I'm Alejandra, I'm from Argentina. I'm one of Yohana's friends and I got your blog from hers...
What a difficult question you are asking... How?
You are totally right Muhanned, it's very upseting when we know that some things are going wrong and we feel uncapable of changing them... or at least we don't know where to start...
How can one start to live his life if things so essential as water, electricity and medical service are missing... I do value your attitude and your strenth to face what's going on... Let me tell you that people like you with your convinctions and faith are not easy to find...
Don't forget that the first step in order to achieve something is to believe in it, I hope that many and many people will feel identified with you and, therefore, you will have someone to fight with you in all this...
I hope you don't mind my commenting on your blog...
Alejandra de Antoni,
Marcos Paz, Buenos Aires, Argentina