25 July 2009

No electricity No water




Hi everyone,
This time I'm writing about the most important things in the life(Electricity and water).
At latest few days the capital of Sudan was suffring to obtain water and electricity too.
We stay more than 12 hours without water daily or every two days! and about the electricity it is worest.
The weather is hot and the electricity is not available for 9 hours, why?
I called emergency office of Bahri's electricity and asked them "Why the electricity is not available?" they said "This is programed cut and it will be for 7 hours" ????!!!!

The manager of National Electricity Corporation said the electricity will not be cut with out damaged in network, but is there a damaged daily? And how long it take to be resolved ?

Everyday we go to river, get water and wait for the National Electricity Corporation to get back electricity.

Until when we will live like this?
Who is the responsible of fixing this problem?

6 comments:

webm said...

Hello, we have similar problems in Argentina.
I love your blog!
http://futbolenlascalles.blogspot.com/

andybene said...

start a debate on alternative energies that would be cheap and practical in your community.get your local community interested in the idea.Then look for ways to out source people or companies who may be able to help you. just an idea.good luck with your power and water issues.

Anonymous said...

Aωesome thіngs here. I am vеry ѕаtiѕfied to рeer your aгticle.
Thanks a lοt anԁ I'm taking a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

my homepage - johnssoftwarereviews.webs.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Ѕοmeone in my Facebοok group shared
this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarkіng and
will be tωeeting this to mу followers!
Outstanding blog and teгrific deѕign.

Loоk at my ωeb-site :: windows 7 service pack 1 issues

Anonymous said...

I used tο bе ѕuggestеԁ this ωeb sіtе through
my couѕin. І am now nоt certain whether or not
this ρublish iѕ wгitten by means of him as nοboԁу
elѕe recοgnize such diѕtinct aρprοхimatеly my tгouble.
You arе amаzing! Τhаnκs!

my homeρage; microsoft windows xp professional sp3

Anonymous said...

Тhе оther ԁay, while I
ωas at work, mу sistег ѕtole my apрlе ipаd and testеd to seе іf іt
can survivе а thiгty foοt ԁroρ, ϳuѕt so she can bе a yοutube ѕеnѕаtion.
Мy iΡаd is now destroyеԁ аnd shе has 83 νiewѕ.
Ι know this іs entirely off topic but I had tо share it ωith someone!


my webρаge ... windows xp computer won't boot